Friday, February 17, 2012

2/16/2012 Practice Makes Perfect

    Last night's class was dedicated to practicing our flash-mob. Since we had extra people in class we practiced in the Graff Main auditorium for more space. We went through the song once so everyone could get an idea of how it should look, then we tried it with everyone. This week went fairly smooth because we had already established a leader. Everyone had a chance to give input, but by having one person in charge we stayed on track more easily.
    This week I learned that even thought at times there was a lot going on and we wanted breaks, a break that is too long can kill the momentum. All that dancing started to make us tired, but once we took a break it was hard to get started again. What I learned about myself is that letting lose and having fun makes the crazy dance party less awkward. Just like last week, my way of striving for excellence was to provide my input when ever I felt that something needed to be said. This was important when we were discussion where and when to perform because we weren't sure if the REC would still be the optimal place. I think we have it all figured out and we're ready to go. Crossing my fingers that next week goes off without a hitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment